"Be not an abomination to the Bees and Butterflies and then your garden shall know the enchantment

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

TWO CRONES FARM PRODUCE BOX 8/23/12

The Environmental Working Group has some great tools for
stretching your food dollars with nutritious, delicious options. 
It just so happens that Fresh From The Farm produce is a great way to start!

This week $20 box will include an assortment of fresh from the garden goodies:

Red Seedless Grapes
Melon - Cantalope, Crenshaw or Honeydew
Stonefruit Mix - Peach, Nectarine, Plum
Cucumber
Heirloom Tomatos
Lettuce - Romaine or Green Leaf
Mixed Greens - Kale, Chard, Collard, Mustard, Turnip
Allium Mix - Purple, Yellow, White, Shallot, Garlic
Pepper Mix - Bell, Anaheim, Jalapeno, Serreno, Yellow Wax
Summer Squash Mix
Broccoli, Celery, or Red Cabbage
Eggs
16oz Local Raw Honey - Add $10

Order by Wed 6pm for Thursday pick up/delivery
email





1 comment:

  1. Hi shelee. I was wondering, (cuz I'm gonna need another box soon,) if I can tell you what not to include in my box, I'll pay the same, it's just that there are some things that I don't use and I don't want it to be waisted or god forbid, thrown out. As far as pickup, I'm having surgery on my back at 11:00a.m today and I don't think I will be able to pick it up thursday. So I'm not sure when I should put in my order.

    ReplyDelete